Decentralized power supply with up to 1.500 W
The Low Power System miniControl closes the gap between the smaller powered microControl and the big brother MultiControl.
miniControl is a decentralized power supply system with limited power (LowPower system) for a 1 -, 3 - or 8-hour operation. This system combines the high reliability of a decentralized single-battery system with the ease and comfort of a central battery system.
Through the principle of decentralization per fire compartment, similar to a single battery system, there will be no costs for E30-powerlines and their installation. The miniControl works in switched mode 230VAC or 220VDC and can be equipped with up to 12 main circuits. This assures the possibility to connect conventional luminaires with electronic ballast and an input voltage of 230V AC/DC. In combination with our innovative LED luminaires energy
efficiency, durability, and lighting improvements in all parts of the building can be optimized.
The integrated browser-based visualization software makes the system capable to monitor all connected emergency and rescure route luminaires and report immediately in case of failure.
- Central Power System with limited Output (LPS - low power system) in switched mode 230V/50Hz AC and 216V DC with a capacity of 1500W/1h, 500W/3h or 300W/8h, according to ÖVE ÖNORM EN50171 and ÖVE/ÖNORN E 8002-1
- max. 12 main circuits, optional as 650VA- (DCM32) or 860VA- module (DCM42) and one circuit as maintained or non--maintained circuit with max. 150VA (programmable)
- Management and failure monitoring for up to 20 luminaires per circuit
- Use of 230V AC /DC luminaires possible
- automated monitoring of the system and all connected luminaires by circuit and / or single luminaire monitoring without additional data cables
- independant system with combined switching for non-maintained, maintained and switched maintained luminaires
- servicefriendly 19“ modular case
- test records are stored für 5 years
- different interface languages possible
- Information reports about the system, circuits and luminaires as plain text and Control-LED
- Connectivity for additional external modules like SAM08, MC-LM or MCT12 via RS485 interface
- Up to 3 control inputs can be assigned to each circuit
- Networking of multible devices via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- integrated Web - Server for remote maintenance of the system, visualization of floor plans and much more
- a lockable plexiglass cover for the controls of the micro control is available as option to protect against unauthorized access
- easy maintenance and upgrade with plug and
play for all components
- easy to use and operate due to large display
- programmable reports for each luminaire, component and input
|Case:||steel-sheet, RAL 7035|
|Dimensions:||1100 x 500 x 230 mm|
|Voltage:||230V AC 50Hz|
|Batttery:||216 V DC (18 x 12V / 17 Ah)|
|Battery power 1h:||6,95A / 1.500W|
|Battery power 3h:||2,32A / 500W|
|Battery power 8h:||1,39A / 300W|
|permissible temp.:||0° C to +35° C|